Sunday, January 9, 2011

You Are Special - Celebrating Our Customers

You are special and your unique taste in fashion sets you apart from the rest.
You have also set Tenuci apart from the rest.
Tenuci is the fastest growing online African retailer because of you.

We will like you to share a special Tenuci moment, outfit, accessories, events

Send us a picture/story and win a special prize as part of our 2011 CELEBRATE THE CUSTOMERS SERIES

Remember that the best compliment you can give to us is to share Tenuci with your friends and family.

Here is what Dr. Asante sent to us recently;

Hello, I would just like to let you know that my wife has received the items I ordered from you.
She loves both the necklace and the ear rings! I would like to thank you for being so fast and efficient with the delivery! Wow!" 1/6/2011
-Dr. Asante

Dr. Asante, We love you too.
Yes we will love to hear from you too and the best picture/story wins the price. ($50.00)** to buy any product of your choice at Tenuci
Send email to: sales@tenuci.com












Tenuci Customers Responds ...
"My Christmas dress was made truly special with the fabric I got from Tenuci. As I entered church, the first comment I got was “love the coat”. My aunt loved the red. I gave her your website to order it so I could make it for her. The red fabric was on sale no less and I did not know what I wanted to make just that I wanted it. The black was not on sale but was a perfect addition. I love these fabrics and have always found it difficult to find stores or fabrics that I like. Shopping at Tenuci has given me a great outlet to do my shopping.

Thank you also for the prompt delivery. It’s been a pleasure doing business with you and I am sure I will do more.
I just bought a purple piece.. We will see what that will be. I also have a couple prints, again have not decided what to make, but I am sure what ever it is it would be beautiful because the fabric is beautiful".-Nedra

No comments: